Personal Injury, Complex Litigation, and Commercial Disputes
Attorney James Lare has extensive experience in significant personal injury, product liability, and complex litigation matters. Representative cases include the following:
· Represented estate of deceased pilot who perished in crash of corporate jet, resulting in significant (confidential) settlement.
· Major seven-figure recovery from lawsuit against corporation for manufacturing defects.
· Successfully defended logistics company sued for damaging multi-million dollar inaugural shipment of pharmaceuticals into United States.
· Represented contractors sued over construction accidents and commercial losses and obtained full indemnification on behalf of clients with recovery of attorneys' fees.
· Significant six-figure verdict in favor of major airline for property damage and lost profits.
· Successfully mediated numerous cases and prevailed through court-supervised and private arbitration proceedings, as well as before the International Chamber of Commerce.